Similar Products on Flipkart and Snapdeal (Price Comparison)
Buy Online Therapeutic Fasting: The Buchinger Amplius Method at lowest price (2209 Rs) on Amazon India
Expert Review :
Fasting is an effective and safe method of detoxifying the body.It helps the body heal itself and stay well. Fasting can help reverse the aging process and if we use it correctly we will live longer, happier lives. James Balch, MD, Author Prescription for Natural Healing Accepted as a classic cure for many medical and physical issues, as well as a key to good general health, Otto Buchinger’s therapeutic fasting methods have attracted millions of followers and been in use for more than five decades. In Therapeutic Fasting, written by an internationally renowned authority on fasting (also, a member of the original Buchinger family), the details and methodology of this highly effective program are disclosed for a whole new generation of readers and clinicians. Special Features
- Offers easy-to-follow guidelines for implementing the original, acclaimed Buchinger method of therapeutic fasting, which is firmly rooted in concepts of medical sciences and physiology
- Enhanced by step-by-step instructions, how-to tips, clear explanations, full-color photographs and compelling personal commentary by individuals who have experienced the program
- The author Franoise Wilhelmi de Toledo, MD, is an international authority on fasting and heads the well-known Buchinger clinics in Europe.
- Explores the far-reaching physical, spiritual and psychological effects of fasting
- Shows how motivational techniques and physical exercises complement the program and lead to a strong sense of well-being, with examples of yoga, correct breathing, abdominal massage and more
- Demonstrates how food is slowly and safely introduced after the fast, with more than 40 savory recipes that promote nutritional awareness in everyday life
The only book on this topic available in English, Therapeutic Fasting: The Buchinger-Amplius Method will enable all readers to learn patterns of healthy behavior practice them with professional guidance and integrate them into a balanced, healthy lifestyle. It is a fascinating reference for general practitioners, nutritionists and informed lay people who want to learn more about the powerful combination of therapeutic fasting, supporting scientific medical principles and natural healing concepts.
Product Details :
|Author||Francoise Wilhelmi de Toledo|
|Title||Therapeutic Fasting: The Buchinger Amplius Method|