Important Features :
- Innovative: Medela’s most innovative and one of the world’s smallest double electric breastpumps
- Efficient: Pumps 18% more milk in half the time with simultaneous expression and 2-Phase Expression technology
- Unique: Ideal for working moms, with an all-in-one solution to provide maximum freedom and efficiency
- Individual: Individually adjustable vacuum settings offer the highest degree ofcomfort and a memory function and display
- Convenient: A set of features like rechargeable battery, display, memory function for maximum of convenience.
Similar Products on Flipkart and Snapdeal (Price Comparison)
Buy Online Medela Freestyle Breast Pump at lowest price (26864 Rs) on Amazon India
Expert Review :
Ideal for frequent and long term use. Fully automatic operation with physiologically natural suction principle. Comfortable, smooth and efficient. Possible to extract from one or both breasts simultaneously. 2-phase expression, mimicking a baby’s natural sucking rhythm more precisely than any other system. Memory function allows mothers to record their preferred pumping pattern and select it anytime.
Unique 2-Phase Expression-designed for faster let-down and milk flow
- Mimicking a babyâ€™s natural nursing rhythm more precisely than any other system.
- Initial fast pumping rhythm at 120 cycles per minute called Stimulation Phase followed by a slower pumping rhythm at 50-82 cycles per minute called Expression Phase.
Two Pumping Options for the mother
- Automatic or Individual option, both comprising stimulation and expression mode.
- Automatic-Fully automatic switching from stimulation to expression mode after two minutes.
- Individual-When the milk let-down occurs before the 2-minute stimulation has elapsed and the mother wishes to reduce the stimulation time, she has the choice to continue with expression immediately by pressing the Let-down button.
- For mothersâ€™ convenience one knob combines vacuum level and the number of cycles per minute in the expression phase.
- This means, the mother adjusts the vacuum to her individual comfort level by means of the vacuum increase (+) respectively decrease (-)button and the Freestyle will automatically apply the optimum frequency for that specific vacuum level.
- providing detailed pumping information showing vacuum level, time of pumping, battery power availability and more. The backlight is perfect for night time pumping sessions.
Memory function for quick and easy pumping sessions
- The memory function allows mothers to record their preferred pumping pattern and select it anytime.
- vacuum level in stimulation phase.
- length of stimulation phase.
- vacuum level in expression phase.
- Small and lightweight motor unit for discreet hand-held portability.
Recommendation for use
- Ideal for frequent and long-term use.
- Specially designed to adapt to the active lifestyle of today’s mothers and to meet their desire to be mobile and flexible while pumping.
- Several times per week, e.g. 3-5 times per day.
- Single user product-personal care item.
- Suction strength Full range vacuum adjustable Stimulation Phase-min. approx-50 mmHg-max. approx-150 mmHg Expression Phase-min. approx-50 mmHg-max. approx-250 mmHg.
- Suction cycles Stimulation Phase-fixed 120 cycles/minute Expression Phase-varying cycles 50-82 per minute.
- Power supply-Mains Adapter-Input: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 400mA (Universal plug)-Output: 12 V, 1 A-Batteries Lithium Ion battery, 7.4 VDC nominal 2000 mAh.
- Dimensions 122 x 90 x 58 mm (pump).
- Weight With battery 370 g Without battery 270 g.
- Warranty 1 year for the motor unit from the date of purchase, excluding pump kit, shoulder bag and cooler carrier; 6 months for rechargeable battery.
- Diaphragm Pump System.
- Unplug breastpump prior to cleaning.
- At home Daily or when spills occur.
- In between each mother and/or on a regular basis, e.g. daily.
- Use a damp (not wet) cloth to wipe over the breastpump. Optionally, soapy water or a non-abrasive detergent may be used.
- Do not spray or pour liquid directly onto the pump.
- Do not immerse the Symphony pump unit in water or shower the diaphragm area.
- Hands should be thoroughly washed with soap and water before touching the breast and pump parts.
- The breast and surrounding area needs cleaning with a damp cloth. Soap or alcohol should not be used which can dry the skin and cause cracked nipples.
- Touching the inside of bottles and lids should be avoided.
Useful Hints/Trouble Shooting
- Minimum vacuum is always automatically set at 50 mmHg.
- If there is low or no suction, make sure.
- the breastshield and connector are assembled correctly and the back cap is firmly attached at the three connection points.
- the breastshield forms a complete seal around the breast.
- all connections of the kit and breast pump are secure.
- If single pumping, make sure the unused tube is securely connected to the tubing dock.
- Take care not to kink tubing.
- 2 SoftFit breastshields (24 mm).
- 2 Personal Fit breastshields (24 mm).
- 2 Freestyle Connectors.
- 4 breastmilk bottles with imprint (150 ml).
- 1 Freestyle Tubing.
- 4 Lids.
- 4 Discs.
- 2 Caps.
- 2 Bottle stands.
- 1 Belt with extension.
- 1 Cooler bag.
- 1 Cooling element.
- 1 Mains adapter.
- 1 Freestyle Bag.
- 1 Motor unit.
- 1 Rechargeable Battery.
Product Details :
|LegalDisclaimer||Once used will not be refunded as well as no return request will be accepted|
|Title||Medela Freestyle Breast Pump|