Buy Online Dream with Your Eyes Open: An Entrepreneurial Journey at lowest price (250 Rs) on Amazon India
Similar Products on Flipkart and Snapdeal (Price Comparison)
Important Features :
- Rupa Publications Pvt. Ltd.
Expert Review :
In Dream With Your Eyes Open, first-generation entrepreneur and UTV-founder Ronnie Screwvala details his vast experiences and the myriad lessons learnt from more than two decades of building some successful (and some not-so-successful) businesses, bringing clarity to a quickly changing business landscape and making an impassioned case for the role of entrepreneurship in India’s future.
If youâ€™ve ever had an impactful, disruptive product or business idea, been curious about owning your own business, or have already taken the first steps on your entrepreneurial journey, this is the book for you.
If youâ€™ve been running your own company for the last seven-odd years, and scale, brand and value-creation are some of the crossroads for you now, keep reading.
If you think your parents or family would freak out if you dared to suggest ditching your safe havenâ€”your professional jobâ€”to pursue your dreams of owning your own business, relax. Better yet, share this book with them.
If youâ€™re an experienced professional ready to take the plunge into starting your own business or committed to growing into an effective leader in the company you work for, read on. This book hopes to demystify failure, inspire success, raise ambitions and help you think big.
Dream With Your Eyes Open shares failures and triumphs, thoughts and anecdotes in a simple narrative that could help you gain better insights into entrepreneurship and give you a fighting chance when it comes to realizing your dreams in a David-versus-Goliath world. Only then will we succeed in harnessing the countryâ€™s enormous entrepreneurial potential with the most energetic and passionate people in the world, alive with fresh mindsets, optimism and hope.
This book is about â€˜it can be doneâ€™, not â€˜I did itâ€™. Itâ€™s all possible. Just dream your own dreamâ€”and when you do, dream with your eyes open.
Key Selling Points
- Written by first-generation entrepreneur and pioneer of the media industry in India, Ronnie Screwvala, this book is an insiderâ€™s account of what it takes to start, build and scale businesses in India.
- The book is replete with real-life incidents and behind-the-scenes anecdotes from his career that include building one the largest toothbrush manufacturing operations in India, pioneering cable TV and bringing home shopping to the country, and creating one of India’s most innovative and diversified media entertainment companiesâ€”one that gave the country its first daily soap, Shanti, and breakout channels like Hungama and Bindass, as well as a movie studio that boasts films like Rang De Basanti, Dev.D, Jodha Akbar and Barfi. Ronnie brings to life the basic tenants of leadership, taking risks, building scale, finding the right idea and knowing when to back it and when to exit.
- This book also comes with a Q&A, where Ronnie Screwvala gives practical answers to some of the industryâ€™s most burning questions about entrepreneurship.
- Lucid and insightful, Dream With Your Eyes Open goes beyond a business book to become a compelling personal testament to the importance of following your dreams.
Product Details :
|LegalDisclaimer||In Dream With Your Eyes Open, first-generation entrepreneur and UTV-founder Ronnie Screwvala details his vast experiences and the myriad lessons learnt from more than two decades of building some successful (and some not-so-successful) businesses, bringing clarity to a quickly changing business landscape and making an impassioned case for the role of entrepreneurship in India’s future.|
|MPN||black & white illustrations|
|PartNumber||black & white illustrations|
|Title||Dream with Your Eyes Open: An Entrepreneurial Journey|