Important Features :
- NOTE: Some orders may be delayed as all products are shipped directly from Shillong, Meghalaya.
- For the spicy food lover, the Bird’s Eye chilli is fairly hot and should be used with caution. This variety of chilli is just a few notches below the notorious Bhut Jolokia on the Scoville heat scale!
- These whole dried chillies have a longer shelf life and will find a wide range of uses. You can use them in curries, biryanis and in your tadka special, with caution of course!
- Zizira’s Bird’s Eye Chilli – Whole Dried is derived from the pristine hills of Northeast India’s Meghalaya.
- Sourced only from the traditional farmers of Northeast India’s Meghalaya, who use age-old practices passed down from generations.
Products You May Be Interested In
Similar Products on Flipkart and Snapdeal (Price Comparison)
Buy Online Zizira Bird’s Eye Chilli – Dried (250 grams) at lowest price (1770 Rs) on Amazon India
Expert Review :
Sourced directly from the traditiona farmers of Meghalaya, Zizira’s Dried Bird’s Eye Chilli comes to you fresh from their fields. A word of caution: Do NOT be misled by their diminutive size as they pack quite a bite! In fact, the Bird’s Eye Chilli is only a few notches below the notorious Bhut Jolokia!
Please use this chilli with caution and respect! Any contact with your eyes or for the uninitiated, the tongue, can be very painful! For the average chilli lover, 3 – 4 will suffice in a curry serving meant for up to 6 people. Curries, salads, chutneys and sauces respond very well to its pungency and flavour
Note that product packaging will be different from displayed images based on their weight class
Product Details :
|Label||Zizira – A unit of Chillibreeze Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Manufacturer||Zizira – A unit of Chillibreeze Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Publisher||Zizira – A unit of Chillibreeze Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Studio||Zizira – A unit of Chillibreeze Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Title||Zizira Bird’s Eye Chilli – Dried (250 grams)|